1. The B.H.M.S ( Bachelor of Homoeipathic Medical and Surgery ) degree holder can apply for government post by the examinations conducted by the Public Service commission (P.S.C.)
2. The doctor can join any Non government Organization (NGO's) on handsome salary or package.
3. The doctor can run & establish his/her own clinic .
4. The doctor can teach in any government or private Homoeopathic college on good salary.
5. As B.H.M.S. course is equivalent to graduation ,a doctor can get admission in MD (Hom.), M.B.A., general PSC etc by competitive examinations.
ll the candidates who want to pursue admission in B.H.M.S must fulfill the following conditions :-
1. He/she must have passed XII class under 10+2 scheme or intermediate or equivalent examinations with biology, physics and chemistry subjects with 50% passing marks from recognized board/university.
2. He/she must have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of his/ her admission .
3. Candidate shall be selected by merit basis of intermediate examinations.
4. He/ she is medically fit to undergo studies in medical college
Admission in IGHMC is offered by the professional examination board only. The board is authorized by State Government and conducts all professional courses.
MODE OF SELECTION:-
1. VYAPAM(Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal) organises PAHUT(Pre Ayurvedic, Homoeopathic & Unani Test) in the month of May-June every year,for which intimation is given through newspapers.
2. VYAPAM offers provisional admission to the selected candidate in accordnace with the merit list in counselling. For this the Director Of Medical Education appoints a committee for counseling.
3. Dates of the counseling are sent to candidates who have qualified by the Director Of Medical Education.
4. Allocation of seats in the institutes to the selected candidates is done on the basis of merit cum preference in counseling.
5. At the time of admission, a candidate must fulfill all the formalities and has to pay the advance fees; the later installment has to be paid at the institute where the candidate has taken admission.
6. No amendments can be made once the candidate has selected a seat during counseling.
7. If a candidate cancels his/her admission during the period of counseling then the deposited advance fees shall be refunded. But once the counseling is over then the fees won't be refunded.